The ELI Performance Certification SystemTM
The ELI Performance Certification System builds top-notch Success Enabling Skills that drive Ultra-High-Performance.
Ultra-high-performance is the result of engaging and empowering growth created intrinsically by the members of the organization, grounded in shared language, values, and Success Enabling Skills. Based upon the Engineering Competency Model (ECM), the Performance Certification Systems builds this foundation upon which extraordinary long-term growth is built. It is specifically created for firms and individuals who seek ongoing growth, improved operations, significantly higher operating profits, and ultra-high-performance.
What’s in the Performance Certification System?
The ELI Performance Certification System consists of:
- Courses that focus on specific Success Enabling Skill competencies.
- A pre-assessment that measures the strengths and skill gaps of the learner, and provides a road map to receive maximum benefit.
- Lessons, consisting of two 5-minute video segments, in a storytelling format featuring entertaining and engaging real-world work situations.
- The lesson provide tips, tricks, and rules-of-thumb to make the skills simple to remember and easy to integrate into your day-to-day practice.
- Downloadable PDF’s for each lesson containing the merits, learning points, how to build awareness, rules-of-thumb, challenges, and benefits for each lesson.
- A post-assessment that reinforces the lesson, and measures the learner’s openness, awareness, perceived importance, and commitment to learning and development.
- Upon completion a digital badge is awarded, containing: the Success Enabling Skill competencies acquired; the Professional Development Hours earned (PDH’s); and the standards for the credential. For more information, see the Acclaim Digital Badging Platform.
Personal Effectiveness Competencies – Level I, is now available and open for enrollment. Begin your learning and development journey and fuel your career success today! Build your engineering competence and improve your organization’s productivity and profitability by learning and implementing the following Success Enabling Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Dependability and Reliability
- Lifelong Learning
The cost for Personal Effectiveness Competencies – Level I is $295.00. This eight-hour program of study consists of seven courses, twenty-eight lessons, downloadable PDF’s; 8.0 PDH’s; and a digital badge certifying completion.
Unleash your ultra-high-performance by enrolling now!
Go directly to the Performance Certification System Login page